Our favorites so far...
- whole strawberries (perfect for shakes & smoothies)
- blueberries (eating frozen or adding to pancakes)
- pineapple (cut into chunks, then eat frozen or for smoothie)
- bananas* (cut into circles, sprinkle w/ sugar, freeze, then eat frozen)
- raspberries & blackberries (eat frozen, for shakes/smoothies, add to jello, thaw for ice-cream)
I haven't tried peaches... yet, but really want to.
What are your favorite fruits to freeze? I'd love to hear and get some more ideas, especially now when fruit is at it's best!
*I also freeze over-ripe bananas, in their peel, to use for banana bread at a later date